Business and Career Coaching
‘It is never too late to be what you might have been’. George Eliot.
This is for you if you:
- Feel stuck in your career, not sure of where you are going or how to get there.
- Struggle with the role you have and want to be more successful.
- Need help to navigate difficult work relationships and be a more effective leader.
- Want to explore options for a new career.
‘I immediately began to study how to understand the people who initially seem so difficult…The insights I gained were fascinating, and I’ve never been the same since I began this journey. The knowledge I acquired has changed me as a person, as a friend, as a colleague, as a son, as a husband, and as the father of my children.’ Thomas Erikson, Author of ‘Surrounded by Idiots’.
This is for you if you want to:
- Gain insight into your communication and goal seeking preferences.
- Develop a better understanding of how and why people behave as they do.
- Improve your communication and relationships with others.
- Understand the type of career and environment in which you are likely to be successful.
‘The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” ― Denis Waitley.
This is for you if you want:
- To have greater accountabiliity for your actions.
- To be able to measure and track the progress you are making towards your goals.
- To be committed to regular coaching check-ins to support you.
‘I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.’ Elon Musk
This service is for organisations looking for:
- Project Management of a 360° feedback programme.
- 360° Feedback from colleagues and customers.
- A way of providing developmental feedback to employees.
Want to know more?
It all starts with a conversation!
If you are interested in any of my services, or just want to find out more about any of the services I provide then please get in touch.
I offer all my coaching clients a free, one-hour discovery call which provides you with the experience of being coached by me. I won’t put you under pressure to commit to further coaching, but if you feel what I offer is right for you then I’d love to work with you.