Coaching for a better life
Work is an important part of life for most people, but what does it mean for you?
- Do you have a well-established career or are you stuck in a rut?
- Do you find you are spending too much time at work and feel you are neglecting other areas of your life?
- Are you planning for the future, or do you just respond to events that happen to you?
- What control do you have over your career?
- Are you overwhelmed by change?
If your answers to these questions suggest that life could be better, then coaching could be the first step towards living the life that you would like to.
I’m Brian, and I work with people to make changes in their life. I would like to help you in dealing with the challenge you have in your life. Find out more about how I can do this.
Simple, direct and concise. My free ‘discovery’ session was very interesting and it helped me to create a conceptual map for my goals and what I want to achieve from my career.
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.
Steve Jobs. Stanford Commencement Address 2005
COACHING SERVICES TAILORED FOR YOU
To feel more in control of your career and do more of the stuff you love.
A new way to track your progress and stay on track with your goals.